Emergency Response Services
Turning emergency situations into manageable incidents is a core HTS competency.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week | Emergency Response Programs
At HTS, we have a highly trained Emergency Response team that is ready to respond to environmental emergencies of all types. Whether you need a full incident response, assistance for your in-house team, or resources to supplement your current operation, we are fully equipped and ready to answer the call.
Our emergency response team has been trained to respond to various types of incidents that may occur.
- Deployment Capability of Personnel, Equipment, & Supplies
- 40 Hour Trained Personnel
- Spill Cleanup and Containment
- Spill Management / Coordination
- Coordination and Management of Subcontractors
- Remediation and Restoration
- Incident Management
- Technical High Haz
- Industrial – Including Higway/Over the Road Response
- In-Plant/In-Facility Response
- Vacuum Tanker, Van Trailers, & more
View our Waste Transportation Page for a complete list of our fleet
As an HTS client you enjoy and benefit from the partnerships we have developed over the years with TSDF facilities, specialist agencies, and area fire and hazmat teams.
Customized Prevention Programs
HTS offers fully customizable prevention programs designed to your needs. Our programs include:
- Preparedness Planning
- Superior Training
- Rapid Systemic Approach
- Complete Service Dispatch through Debrief
- Customer Spill Response Training / Drills
- Pre-Planning Assistance
- Coordinate Training of Key Personnel and Outside Entities
If your business is located in Los Angeles or Orange County, our response time to your needs is impressive. We have trucks and responders ready to go and available to take your call.
Contact Us For A Quote
At HTS Environmental Services, we want to provide you with the best possible service. We offer free quotes to anyone interested in our services to compare us to other waste management services.