Compliance demands change more often than ever before, and HTS Environmental Services employs a full staff of environmental health and safety personnel to assist companies across numerous industries. Whether facing an audit by a regulatory agency, in need of assistance with corrective/preventative action, gap analyses or training, we can help you prepare, perform, and ensure safety with the best compliance solutions.
HTS customers have access to certified and experienced industry professionals.
Our Environmental Health and Safety department has over 25 years of combined experience in the environmental field. Our EHS director is available for training and consulting year-round.
- Job Hazard Analysis/Safety Risk Assessment
- ISO 14001 Audit Preparation
- Permit/Rule Compliance Evaluation for Air Quality
- Underground Storage Tank Requirements
- Storage, Labeling, Handling, Accumulation of Hazardous Wastes/Materials
HTS can assist with all aspects, including: new applications, renewals, and change of condition, location, or ownership.
- Fixed Treatment Unit for on-site Waste Treatment applications
- Plant Closures
- Air Quality Permitting
- Industrial Waste Water Permits
- Underground Storage Tanks
Our EH&S Support Services Division was developed to provide you, our valued customer, a resource and partner to meet your compliance needs. As an HTS customer, you have access to a team of experienced individuals and certified specialists with the industry knowledge necessary to help you understand and meet your compliance obligations while allowing you to focus on your core business responsibilities. Our EHS Support Group can work seamlessly as an extension of your staff, keeping you in compliance and helping ensure the safety of your employees, including:
- Permit and Rule Compliance Evaluations
- Site Assessments
- Onsite Training (Environmental & Health and Safety)
- Program Review & Project Development
- Sustainability Objectives
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Reports, Training, & QISP
- Air Emissions Reporting & Permitting
- Waste Minimization and Hazardous Waste Reporting
- ISO 14001 Auditing and Program Development
Additional EH&S Compliance Support
- Experienced EH&S Staff
- Regular Safety Training
- Environmental Engineers
- Audits/Gap Analyses
- Site-Specific Training and Permitting
- Program Development
- Professional Engineers
- Tank and Secondary Containment Certifications
- Qualified Industrial Stormwater Practitioner
- Industrial Hygienists
- Laboratory Analysis
HTS is here and available seven days a week for support. While we specialize in hazardous waste disposal, our EHS compliance team is available to increase the health and safety of your business. Contact us today to learn more!